Tuesday, November 9, 2021

New Beginnings

To those that know me..

Hi, I've missed this and I am back with a new inspiration.

To those that don't, hello and welcome.

Firstly here is a poem that bests describes me (I think)

A Generation Xer, Once hedonistic raver. Trained designer and teacher, with 3 degrees in my favour. Next, careers advisor, tutor and a hippy livaboard boater. Then a geriatric Mother, Frack- tivist and climate doomer. Now a *Peri-Meni, middle ager, Poet, blog writer and vlogger That has a daily saviour of meditation or some yoga.

Intro to my YouTube Channel

In this blog I will be sharing ideas for mind and soul well being, I will be posting my latest meditations that I have written,and anything is inspirational, in particular the latest in alternative healing practices.

I will be blogging alongside my YouTube channel where you will find, guided meditations, and anything related. You can check out my channel, and also find chants for generating energy, and soothing music for relaxation and meditations.

The thing about me is, I am a very regular type of person, that hopefully you can relate to, I am honest and speak from the heart, and most importantly I don't wish for you to aspire to me, as I AM NOT perfect. All I aim for is to empower you and give you tools that may help you in your daily life, to avoid ill health, in particular your mental health.

Meditation and Mindfulness isn't a cure, but it can alleviate problems, and is best used as a preventative. It is to be enjoyed and embraced, so without thinking about it, it may become part of the routine of your life, be it daily, or weekly.




Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Mindfulness?

Mindfulness is a form of therapy to assist those of us with stress or anxiety disorders, to help us view life in a positive way. If you comp...